" I truly think it is best to be a robin lightly dressed concocting soup inside my nest" ~Maurice Sendak

Dark and Delicious

This recipe was given to me by a friend who has a passion for dark, preferably French.. chocolate. When I made this I realized at the last minute that I didn't have dark chocolate chips on hand.
I used a dark chocolate bar (yes it was French!) crumbled instead.


Thank you Adriana!


Dark Chocolate Brownies

  • 4 eggs
  • 3/4 cup of white sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 8oz of melted butter
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (melted with the butter)
  • 1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 cup of flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 300F
Butter and flour a 9x13 pan
In a sauce pan over low heat melt the butter and chocolate.
In a bowl beat eggs until fluffy.
Add Sugars and mix well.
Add rest of ingredients in order . Mix until smooth.
Pour into pan and bake for 45 minutes.
Cool and slice into squares.

She bets nobody can eat just one!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Web Site Counter